Solar power is a great source of renewable energy that has seen rapid growth in recent years with the increase in the installation of solar products for home and businesses. Due to the advancement in solar technology and its infinite availability, several organizations and businesses have switched to solar energy.
Solar electricity is the cleanest form of energy since it does not pollute the atmosphere by not emitting any greenhouse gases. There are a lot of benefits of using solar rooftops for homes and businesses and reduced electricity bills are the key ones. Let’s see how these solar rooftops can reduce electricity for businesses.
What are the different types of solar systems?
Rooftop solar panels come with a collection of photovoltaic cells that are made of silicone material. Multiple panels are wired together to develop a solar array. So commercial organizations set up a large number of solar arrays to generate more power. Based on the requirements, businesses can install different types of solar panel on their empty rooftops and save a lot of money in an effective way. Using an interface known as an inverter, the DC power that is generated by the solar panels is converted to AC power,
since most appliances run on AC power. But before you install solar panels for your business, it’s important to know the different types of solar systems like the following:
- On-grid system: In the on-grid solar system, the rooftop solar panels are linked to the main grid. When the solar system can not provide the required amount of electricity, this system lets power be drawn from the grid. Subsequently, a well-designed rooftop system might supply power efficiently without relying on grid power. Thus, it saves money on electricity bills. In practice, the generated surplus energy is sent to the grid and the DISCOMs compensate it via “net metering” this procedure can create cash.
- Off-grid system: In this system, the rooftop panels are not linked to the primary grid but are self-contained with a battery. The solar energy that the rooftop solar panels generate charges the battery, which in turn, is used to charge up various applications. So when the grid supply is highly irregular with frequent breakdowns or there is zero grid supply, this technique with the best rooftop solar panels in India helps a lot.
- Hybrid system: Apart from on-grid and off-grid systems, the third one is a hybrid system. As the name suggests, it is a combination of on-grid and off-grid sources. A battery is used in this system, however, the benefit is that after the battery is entirely charged, the excess power generated is just gulped down, thereby generating extra cash for the consumer.
What billing benefits the solar rooftop panels are getting to businesses?
It’s been slow progress but consumers are realizing the positive aspects of using solar systems. The extensive campaigns of the Government agencies to promote renewable energy is one of the reasons for increased awareness of people about solar energy. In the recent past, there has been an increase in the number of firms that manufacture solar power. Also, businesses, as well as households, are extensively using solar rooftop panels for their plenty of benefits on billing and other factors and these are:
- Reduced electricity bills: Commercial solar panels help save money on the electricity bill since the power they generate is from a free resource. Hence, the
installation of solar panels on the roof of your commercial building saves a lot of money on electricity bills. During the day, the panels generate a lot of power from the sunlight. This is a lot of power to meet the building’s electrical needs and it can be stored and harnessed to use at night. Also, since solar energy is a renewable source of electricity, it does not emit harmful greenhouse gases, thereby saving the environment.
However, apart from commercial use, homeowners also can reduce their electricity bills by installing the top solar products for home.
- Lower maintenance costs: Solar rooftop panels are a cost-effective way of harnessing solar energy and utilizing it for electrical requirements for businesses. You just need to clean the panels regularly and inspect them to ensure proper functioning. Generally, these rooftop panels run for almost 25 years without giving any trouble. This durability makes them an excellent choice for investment.
- Great durability: The solar panels come with multiple protective layers and the top layer is made of high-impact glass with the capacity to withstand any weather conditions.
Use Genus Solar Panels for Businesses for Optimum Cost Saving
For the upcoming generation, solar energy is the future. It is an excellent economical alternative for a cleaner and greener environment. As a business organization, if you are looking for installing solar panels for commercial purposes, Genus Innovation can be your perfect choice. Including various types of solar panel, we have a complete range of solar products for homes and businesses that provide you with the optimum billing and other benefits. Get in touch with us today to get your solar panels installed and save a lot of money on electricity bills.