The internet has completely changed the way we do things today. It has heavily influenced the way we communicate, travel, entertain, and trade goods and services. It is estimated that 10% of global trade takes place on the internet, and it’s expected to double with the growing popularity of e-shopping and global digitalization. 4PX tracking and others have been instrumental in this growth.
Among all the challenges the e-commerce sector will face moving forward, parcel tracking and locating is one that will be detrimental to its growth and development. Ordertracker and 4px tracking services are developing and improving on new ways e-buyers can monitor the movement of their goods from anywhere in the world.
Digital buyers will be able to keep tabs on their purchases from the moment they leave the sellers to the time they arrive at their corridor. Giving digital buyers this satisfaction will help eliminate the mistrust many see within the sector. It will also help better position the sector to become the backbone of the future digital market.
How Ordertracer Works As A Package Tracking Tool ?
Ordertracker is one of the world’s best tracking tools. The platform is equipped with software capable of tracking goods from anywhere worldwide. But one important note you must take when ordering your goods is always to ensure that you pick a shipment option that makes your order eligible for tracking.
AliExpress, the biggest online retail market, is currently the best place to order cheap and high-quality products on the internet. On the platform, buyers can order goods from anywhere in the world and get them delivered to their doorsteps. When you order on AliExpress, your goods are most likely to be sent to the Chinese Postal service, where officials are going to assign a China post tracking number to your package.
Once the 13-digit tracking number has been assigned to your product, it will be given to a courier service, mostly Yun express, for shipment.
To track your order using Ordertracker, you must first register on the site or application using your email address and a unique password. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices. Before now, the vendor or postal office must have sent you the goods tracking number. When you are done with the registration, copy the order tracking number and paste it into the slot that says “enter your tracking number.”
As soon as the number is entered, the platform will locate your package and display its exact location on the device. Through the app, you can also subscribe to receive notifications for every milestone the order reaches.
AliExpress tracking can also be used to keep track of goods ordered anywhere on earth.
Interesting Ordertracker Features
- Ordertracker supports more than 1000 courier services, which are the most for any tracking platform. They also support big courier services like Amazon, eBay, and Alibaba.
- Users of ordertracker get to receive real time updates on the status of their orders.
- Their tracking system is fully automated, which means tracking is done automatically when a tracking number is logged into their system.
- Using its high functioning order tracking and locating software, Ordertracker can predict the estimated date and time of parcel arrival.
Challenges That Might Hinder Package Tracking On Ordertracker
- Incorrect or invalid tracking number.
- The order might not have been shipped by the courier.
- The parcel tracking information has not yet been uploaded on the internet.
- Fake tracking number sent to you by seller or vendor.
With Ordertracker, tracking packages is easy and straightforward. E-shoppers get to sit in the comfort of their homes and monitor the movement of their goods as they move halfway across the world to get to them.