Humans are not immune to disease and fatigue after something goes wrong with their body or in their immune system. A similar condition applies to digital devices as well. Even the most expensive and innovative iOS devices are not prone to iOS system repair issues. These devices suffer from different problems due to the OS update, the faulty operation performed, or some harmful app contained malware installed on the device that causes problems. These issues can be fixed by resetting the device, rebooting the device, or by performing a factory reset. But these methods never work for all the problems, and you have to find something else to get your phone into a working state. iPhone stuck on Apple logo is a common issue that many iOS users are asking to resolve. In this article, we will show you a list of the top 7 iOS system repair tools in 2022. Let’s get started!
Common iOS system issues and what iOS repair software do
iPhone is like any other smartphone, and it can get into problems like any other smartphone brand’s model. So, the common issues and problems that one iOS user can get are listed below:
iOS Apps Become Unresponsive
Such problems might occur if the OS does not support the app installed on the iPhone. This will let the user in the freezing condition where the user won’t be able to use the iPhone anymore and unable to perform any further action.
iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
This is another common reason that requires iOS system recovery software. Many users have reported that my iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo. Many reasons might cause this issue, such as jailbreak and failure to get an iOS update.
White Screen of Death iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo.
It is an issue that lets your iPhone get into the white screen of death that will not display anything on the phone’s screen instead just while the net will be appearing. Often this problem requires a hard reset, and it can sometimes be fixed by booting into DFU mode.
How to Choose an iOS System Recovery Tool?
It’s an interesting topic as choosing the right, and proper iOS system repair tool isn’t an easy task. There are many things that a user has to consider before making a final decision. This includes the functions of the tools, success rate, repairing speed, price factor compatibility. These are some of the main factors that are needed to be kept in mind. We have composed a list of the top seven iOS repairing tools in 2022 for you. Let’s get started:
1. Dr.Fone – System Repair (iOS)
Dr. Fone’s iOS system recovery tool is the first tool on our list. It’s a fantastic tool that’s powered by Wondershare, a big name in providing utility software for both iOS and Android smartphone brands. Now, you don’t need to go anywhere, and you can now repair your iOS system issue at home by yourself. It can fix many iOS issues without losing the data stored on iPhone.
Dr. Fone is straightforward to use, and there’s nothing too complex in using this tool for even novice users. It allows a user to overcome many common issues such as the white screen of death, black screen of death, recovery mode, stuck in recovery mode, iPhone keeping frozen, and many other problems.
Compared to iTunes and other solutions used to fix iOS system issues, Dr. Fone System Repair is a reliable solution as it doesn’t delete your data. You have to connect your iPhone with the system, and it’s good to go after a few clicks.
- Easy to use with user-friendly UI.
- Work for all models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and support the latest iOS 15.
- Offers advanced features for iOS System recovery.
- Can fix your iPhone’s issues without losing the data.
- Offers iPhone and Android data management.
- Easy and quick data backup process.
- Price is different for Mac and Windows versions.
PhoneRescue is another hassle-free iOS system recovery tool that’s user-friendly. It has helped many users around the globe in fixing their iPhone and iPad issues. But it’s
- Support most models of iPhone
- Can fix common iOS related problems.
- You can’t use it without buying the full version.
- Sometimes it gets unresponsive.
- the price of full version is higher than other tools.
3. Fonelab iOS System Recovery
Fonelab iOS system recovery helps the user to fix the abnormal behavior of an iOS device, whether it’s an iPhone or iPad. It can fix many issues such as iPhone being disabled, battery draining, loop restart. There are two modes, and you can choose any for your needs. It’s handy to use by every type of user.
- Supports both Mac and Windows
- Quickly Fix common iOS system issues, such as iPhone disabled, charge issue
- Provides two modes to fix iOS related issues.
- It sometimes takes time to fix issues.
4. Tenoshare ReiBoot
It’s a solution to fix all common issues on iPhone and iPad without even worrying about the loss of data stored on the devices. It’s, without a doubt, is from the list of top iOS system repair tools list. It comes with many features such as removing the white screen of death, iPhone freezes on-screen of death and many others.
- Comes with a user-friendly interface.
- Supports most iPhone models, including the latest iOS versions.
- There are only limited functions available in the free trial.
- Some process takes too much time.
5. Joyoshare UltFix
Joyoshare UltFix brings the solution to common issues faced often by iOS users around the globe. It does have two modes that are standard and advanced mode. The shared method is used to fix common problems, while the advanced way is used to improve much more complex and time-consuming issues.
- Errors are detected automatically.
- Best security and privacy access are provided without data leakage.
- Pricing plans can get much better.
- The free version is minimal.
6. FoneDog iOS System Repair Tool
If you have ever wanted to unlock an iPhone screen or fix an iOS system repair tool, you probably know about FoneDog. It’s an iOS system repair tool widely used for troubleshooting the common issues that iPhone and iPad users face.
- Two ways to fix iOS system issues.
- Compatible with all the iPhone and iPad models.
- It doesn’t support fixing Apple TV issues.
7. iMyFone – Fixppo
iMyFone Fixppo is at the bottom of our list of the top seven iOS repair software in 2022. It can reset an iPhone, iPad, iPad touch without even requiring a password if you want to unlock the iPhone screen. Besides, it can fix iPhone/iPad/iPod touch and Apple TV issues without even losing the data stored on the iOS device.
- Fix iOS problems at home without going anywhere.
- Enter and exit into the recovery mode without any fee.
- You will lose all the data in the advance mode.
I hope you have a clear understanding of the top seven iOS system repair tools in 2022 that we have just listed one by one with all their features and overview. All these tools are excellent at work, but one we have used and is being used by millions of clients around the globe is Dr. Fone System repair for iOS. It’s compatible with all the iOS versions and works well for all the scenarios.