The question of how to unlock iPhone without passcode is a complex one if you don’t have the right tools. However, if you have access to the best application to unlock iPhone devices, there’s nothing stopping you from regaining access to your premium smartphone even if you’ve forgotten the passcode or are unable to use Face ID or Touch ID to unlock your device.
Apple puts a lot of emphasis on the security and privacy of its users and their devices. A case in point is the laundry list of new features on iPhone 13 that runs the latest iOS 15. Some of these include protection for Siri users with on-device speech recognition, the new email privacy protection feature, blocking of third-party tracking, and so on.
The most useful security feature, however, is much older – the passcode. So, how to unlock iPhone if you don’t have access to the passcode? Maybe you’ve forgotten it or the previous owner sold it to you without removing this crucial security feature. Whatever the case may be, Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock provides an easy way for how to get into a locked iPhone without a password. Let’s take a closer look at this versatile and powerful desktop application for Windows and Mac that will forever free you from the problems that iPhone users typically face.
A lot of third-party iPhone applications are available on the market today to help unlock iPhone models, and there are even companies that provide remote or online solutions. However, you’ll probably notice that these are either quite expensive, pose a security risk, or are very complicated for first-time users to handle.
Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock is the exception, providing a simple but effective way how to unlock iPhone passcode and get into your device even if you’re not tech-savvy or you don’t understand the underlying logic of the iPhone screen unlocking process. In addition, it offers a wide range of features to unlock every kind of security layer, including iCloud activation, Touch ID, Face ID, 4-digit and 6-digit passcodes, Screen Time passcodes, and so on.
Now, let’s explore the process to unlock iPhone passcodes the easy way using Dr.Fone’s powerful Screen Unlock module for iOS devices.
The Dr.Fone iOS Toolkit is available for both PC and Mac so it covers the bulk of computer users who have an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. The iPhone screen unlock process is very simple, but it works best if you’ve done a recent backup of your iPhone to a computer or to iCloud because your data will be wiped from the device. Technically, there’s no way to remove the passcode without putting the phone into DFU mode and then restoring the operating system from scratch, which deletes all your data but also removes any security settings you’ve applied to the device. That’s why it’s important to keep taking regular backups so tools like Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock become truly useful.
As for the process itself, here goes…
- Install Dr.Fone on your Mac or PC from the official website, and then launch the application and select the Screen Unlock module that you see on the Home tab.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer using a Lightning-to-USB cable and click Unlock iOS Screen from the options on your monitor.
- The software will now clearly show you the steps needed to put your phone into DFU mode, which is essential to the process.
- Once the device is in DFU mode, you’ll see your iPhone details (model and iOS version) displayed on your monitor – confirm that everything looks right and hit the Start button to initiate the iPhone unlock process.
- The application will now download the required firmware and let you know, after which you can click the Unlock Now button.
- In the warning pop-up that appears, input the code mentioned and click Unlock.
- When you see the message saying the lock screen has been removed, click Done and then eject and unplug your device from the computer.
As you can see, the entire process is executed in a seamless manner with very little input from the user. The only complicated bit is to put the device into DFU mode but the clear on-screen instructions will help you with that as well, making this one of the easiest third-party iPhone unlock applications available today.
- Supports all models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch running iOS 9.0 or higher
- Available for Mac and PC
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Unlock all types of security – Face ID, Touch ID, 2/4-digit passcode, Screen Time passcode, etc.
- Works with the latest iPhone models and most recent iOS updates
- No additional cables or gadgets to purchase
So, when somebody asks you how to unlock iPhone without passcode access, you can confidently tell them that you know one of the best tools for the job – Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock!
Dr.Fone is a comprehensive toolkit available for both iOS and Android devices. Aside from the Screen Unlock feature, you will have noticed on the home screen that there are numerous other modules. Let’s take a quick look at the full suite of tools that comes with Dr.Fone software.
- System repair
- Data recovery
- Backup & Restore
- Phone switching
- Data transfer
- Password management
- Data eraser
- Device-to-PC mirroring
- Cross-cloud migration
When you download Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock, you also get access to all of these useful modules that are part of the main Dr.Fone Toolkit. That means you have full control over managing your device and the data it contains. With such a robust set of capabilities, you no longer need any other software or apps, and you won’t need to rush to the service center or a Genius Bar for every little problem. Whether it’s a simple question of how to unlock iPhone passcode or do a complex system repair job, everything is literally at your fingertips when you have Dr.Fone at your service.